Find below our pro hosting tips:
Preparing for the holidays ahead of time can ensure that your home is ready for the winter.
- Always have a cleaning checklist.
- Declutter! Remove any items that are unnecessary from where the guests will be.
- Clean by room! (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc)
- Vacuum, mop, and sweep the floors as a last step.
- Wipe down windows and mirrors to ensure they are not dusty and clean.
DIY a non toxic simmer pot!
Find the recipe of C+B’s favorite below. They are easy to make and your home will feel cozy!
- Cinnamon stick
- Whole cloves
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Fill a pot with all the ingredients and add a cup of water
- Next, boil and reduce the heat to a simmer
- Finally, using low heat simmer until all the water is dissolved
Pick & choose a few of these items that will fit nicely into your home and create that festive feel for your guests.
- Table Decor: table cloth, placemats, napkins, charger plates, napkin rings, and a centerpiece
PRO TIP: DIY your own table centerpiece. You will need a few candles, white pumpkins, and greenery. These give off the perfect fall vibe, Next select orange candles. Fill the outside of the candle with mini pumpkin decor pieces and leaves around the candle.
- Fall Candles! Autumn-colored candles and scents are a must for Friendsgiving!